- Resize (scale) by Width/Height or by Percentage.
- Multiple image resizing.
- Drag and Drop enabled.
- Ability to Greyscale images on-the-fly.
- Supports: PNG, GIF, JPG, TIF, WMF, BMP formats.
- It’s freeware.
- “The .NET Framework 1.1”:http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/framework1_1/
- Download just the Binary by clicking here (11 KB)
- Download the binary including a setup wrapper, which can be uninstalled through the Control Panel, by clicking here (294 KB)
Note: On Windows 2000, Internet Explorer is the default Image Viewer and it’s got problems. If you don’t see an image on Win2k, don’t worry, it’s an IE problem. Try with a proper Image Viewer.