Latest Firmware for the Nokia 6630
The latest available firmware for the Nokia 6630 is 6.03.08.
Changes/improvements made from MCU SW v5.03.08 to v6.03.08:
- FPLMN list updated on USIM.
- Axalto USIM card detection improved.
- FDN activation and deactivation with Axalto USIM card improved.
- SMS sending from Gemplus SIMATK improved.
Audio and Video
- Unknown Hi-fi headset default volume decreased.
- RTSP Teardown now sent after streaming is stopped.
- Video player stability improved when playing invalid MP4 file.
- Improved handling of large web pages when rendering them using Ã¢â‚¬Å“By qualityÃ¢â‚¬Â option.
- Handling of unescaped # character in web page improved.
- General Browser stability improved.
- Fixed phone freeze problem with some T9 combinations.
- General T9 robustness improved.
- Receiving problem with DRM protected MMS fixed.
- Changed the handling of < div> tags in order to remove unwanted linefeeds.
- Fix the problem of corrupted Hebrew characters in received email.
- Phone reset problem during video sharing initialization corrected.
- SMS and Video call alert tones both played, if received at the same
- Video Call initialization phase robustness improved.
- Handling of corrupted jpeg files improved.
- Phone reset problem with Motorola BT headsets fixed.
- General connectivity robustness improved with BT car kits.
- Bluetooth pairing interoperability improved.
- Problem to access menu with certain SIM cards corrected.
- Logs GPRS counter clearing improved in certain situations.
- Operator name list updated.
- Improvements in weak field performance.
- Phone reset with certain SIM and SMS combination corrected.
- Snooze option disappearing problem corrected.
- Removed possibility to change profiles when SIM not inserted.
- MAP service UnstructeredSSNotify functionality improved.
- Network connection failure not shown anymore after using PUK code.
- 3gp file recognition from header (extension independent recognition) improved.
- USSD message not cleared automatically anymore after automatic acknowledge sent to network.
- Sound quality of music track is no longer affected by camera shooting.
- Current consumption improved.
- Usage of SRES parameter improved.
- Added support for Network error code “00011010 Insufficient Resources” in networks that doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t support multiple PDP context.
- GMS network selection improved in case GERAN is preferred.