But with the power of Google Chart API in your hands all you need to know is to insert an image in your web page and watch your chart come to life. But if you are thinking that what could be the use of using a static image for showing a chart then you are wrong. The Google Chart API is so simple yet so powerful that can give you some amazing features:
- Create charts simply by using URL with some parameters
- Inserting the chart is as simple as you would be inserting an image
- The chart is created on the fly dynamically
- No need of server side coding
- Any resolution of the chart with only a change in URL parameters
- Manipulating the parameters of the URL would change the chart
- A variety of styles to choose as per your tastes.