A simple Windows application to update DNS-O-Matic with your present IP at pre-defined intervals. See screenshots for overview of features. In brief:
- Multiple IP Fetch services.
- Sits in taskbar, updates only when an IP change is detected.
- Proxy server support.
- Notification on updates.
- Ability to Flush local DNS Cache.
Click here to download (286 KB).
If you aren’t on OpenDNS already, here’s a super-quick guide to get started!
- Sign up for an account
- Register your network
- Choose a hostname and filtering settings
- Ensure you choose “Enable Dynamic IP” in your OpenDNS Settings
- Register at DNS-O-Matic with your username and hostname
- Use this application to keep your IP Address up-to-date.
Note: This application needs Microsoft’s .NET Framework 2.0.